Achieving Sustainability Revolution with Japanese technology.
At the TBM Technology Center, based on our uniquely cultivated know-how in developing eco-friendly materials,
Aiming for sustainable manufacturing that is commonly used around the world,
We continue to take on the challenge of innovating technologies originating in Japan that are expanding globally.
Reduction of the environmental burden in the life cycle from material design and formulation development to manufacturing process, and price competitiveness that is indispensable for spread in various industries and applications. As a technology agency of TBM aiming to "realize Sustainability Revolution", we pursue technological development that balances ecology and economy.
We are developing new products for LIMEX and CircleX and improving existing products, such as developing compounding technology using various inorganic materials and resins and building new product concepts. In addition, we are expanding LIMEX applications such as LIMEX Sheet, inflation molded products (LIMEX Bag, etc.), injection molded products (daily commodities, toys, etc.), vacuum molded products (food containers, etc.), and are working to improve the performance of each product. increase.
As a technology that can contribute to global social issues such as conservation of depleted resources and countermeasures against climate change,
TBM's material development technology has been highly evaluated by the national government, local governments, and specialized institutions.
- ・Participated in COP24 and COP25 as a Japanese government delegation.
- ・Exhibited at the "G20 Innovation Exhibition" sponsored by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and the Ministry of the Environment as a technology that can be used to address environmental issues.
- ・Registered on UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization) sustainable technology dissemination platform.
- ・Adopted by NEDO "Strategic Energy Conservation Technology Innovation Program".
- ・Received the “Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Award” as an intellectual property utilization venture in the 2022 “Intellectual Property Achievement Award” awarded by the Patent Office of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
Researchers in various fields such as resin development, molding, and inorganic materials research, and specialists with diverse backgrounds gather,
We are working on the zero-to-one challenge for the future of the earth.