Bridging today and the future we want.
Sustainable and circular innovations for centuries,
building on the past to create the future.
- ｜Out of the box Challenge
- ｜Not Trade off, but Trade on
- ｜Be the Owner
- ｜Backcasting for Commitment
- ｜Gratitude Ties Us
- Those who build bridges learn from the past, give thought to the future and create new values.
They determine what should be done today, and take action immediately.
- Those who build bridges find their own and the world's happiness beyond all sweat and tears.
To achieve this, they absorb knowledge, seek self-improvement,
and do everything possible to accomplish the work in front of them.
- Those who build bridges take on challenges bigger than themselves.
They humbly admit their shortcomings and continue to grow by facing the challenges of creation.
- Those who build bridges cultivate the best balance between reality and ideal.
They realize their client's wishes, as well as their own and their fellow's.
- Those who build bridges create bonds among people.
They have faith in fellows during difficult times, smile with hope,
and never forget emotional movement and appreciation.
- TBM MESSAGE
- Let us build a bridge to the future we want.
- A huge river is flowing in front of us right now.
Black muddy water is crashing violently and blocking the way.
People stop, give up crossing, and spend their days there,
- without knowing that they would reach
a wonderful world if they crossed the river.
- This is the era that we are living in,
and if what awaits us on the other side of the river is
the ideal future we should aim for,
our job is to build a bridge on this river.
- It will take a tremendous amount of time.
People may not understand us easily.
Even so, if we could finish building the bridge,
we could contribute to mankind’s happiness 10 years,
or even 100 years into the future.
That is our job.
Origin of the Company's Name
Times Bridge Management
Our company name, TBM, stands for “Times Bridge Management,”
with a will to create businesses and technologies that last for centuries
and become a company that bridges the times.
- TBM (Times Bridge Management) logo design expresses a bridge to the future with permanence and internationality through the fusion of moving modernity and traditional elements, Japanese motifs and the alphabet.
It is intended to symbolize the TBM mission.
- [T] Non-symmetry horizontal movement / flow of time to the future.
[B] Mobius shape circulation (sustainability), infinity
[M] Achievement that draws a V-shaped trajectory, development by in...
Corporate Identity Image Movie
This 30 second video shows the message on “TBM compass” and corporate logo.
TBM, aims to be a company that bridges time, and expresses the infinite possibilities of continuing to take on challenges over time.